In this workshop Sophie will guide us through the steps we need to take to feel confident and successful on Instagram;
Part one of our workshop:
– Figuring out our who/what why. And our goals for being on Insta in the first place!
– Identifying our people, who are we talking to, what problems can we solve for them and how can we do that?
– How to style, shoot and edit great pics with your phone (or DSLR)
– How to share those pics with captions, hashtags and all the other bells and whistles so they have the best chance of being seen and engaged with.
– How to create and share Reels (and why!)
– Plus as many more social media hacks and tricks as we can squeeze in to our day together.
Please bring some of your goods/ wares/ products to photograph and we will work on them individually and as a group. There will be lots of opportunity to collaborate with others.
Be prepared to drink lots of tea/ coffee, eat cake, and enjoy lunch in the garden with a glass of bubbles.
If like me, you’re a fan of Sophie’s, don’t’ miss this one, sign up now as places are limited.
Please bring some of your goods/wares/products to photograph and we will work on them individually and as a group. There will be lots of opportunity to collaborate with others.
All food and drinks supplied.
Gluten Free Options are included in morning tea & lunch.
If you have any other allergies please advise once you’ve booked.